While waiting for the pizza to be cooked, is the best to order the signature Ceasar Salad serving with the special sauce which specially ready by the owners.
The appetizer - Cream cheese filling in a Jalepeno and wraping by a bacon is the MUST order when I'm here.
Always wanted to have different in one time?? Now you can order 2 flavour in 1 pizza. My favourite combination is Bacon&Egg + 3 Cheese(add on mushroom). And this is what I tried the last visit - Bacon&Egg + Grilled bacon(1/2 inch thick grilled bacon). For sure it could give the maximum satisfaction to all the Bacon LOVERSSssss.
Dessert in the house - Brownies which can be served in either cold or warm. I tried the warm one,the chocolate and caramel melted to cover the whole cake, and the crunchy almond is just so perfectly match with the taste. New York cheese cake is also worth to try too!
Micheangelos' Pizzeria
No. 40, Jalan Medan Ipoh 1B, Medan Ipoh Bistari,, 31400 Ipoh, Perak.
Business Hours:
6:-00pm-10:00pm Tue-Thur & Sun
6:00pm-10:30pm Fri & Sat
Closed on Mondays
Tel.No: 05-5499099





No comments:
Post a Comment