I love to indulge myself by food. That's why I like to try different cuisine and new opened restaurant. Burps& Giggles is new open in Ipoh and it's full house all the time I visited there. This was the third time I visited and finally able to try it. After tasting the Burgers and Sandwiches served, it make me feel worth to keep me going back for it.
If you like fish, must not missed this Harvey Burger.
I'm a lamb lover, of course I will order this the Gheeko Burger. yum*yum* <3
Chunky Cut Chips is perfectly match with the Heinz Ketchup which provided by the shop. This snack served with a old fashion bowl, which recall of my mommy's childhood memory.
A great choice for having brunch here, nice environment and delicious will just brighten up your weekends!
BURPS & GIGGLES
Directly behind of Ipoh Kong Heng in old town
93 & 95, Jalan Sultan Yussuf,30000 Ipoh, Perak, MalaysiaTel No : +605-242 6188
Business Hours : 8am – 8pm, closed on Tuesdays.




No comments:
Post a Comment